Saturday 9 March 2013

30 Random Facts About Me! #30factsaboutme

Seen #30factsaboutme trending on twitter and it inspired me to write this post...Sharing 30 facts about myself....I've been meaning to post this for ages...So here it is!!




 1. I grew up on a farm....We had mainly cows & lots of horses!

2. From the age of about 10 to 31 I was allergic to cheese...Never ate it....Used to give me migraines....Only one night I was drunk & ate pizza and I wasn't ill!! Result!

3. I have never been abroad.....Furthest North is to Edinburgh, Scotland and as far south as Northampton.

4. The film 'The Ring' is the reason I can't watch horror films now....Damn that girl coming out of the TV!. Too scary!

5. I smoke.....Naughty I know!

6. On one Aprils fool day I cut my hand on a glass while washing up (it had smashed in the sink)....My mam thought I was joking....Only believed me when I went and bled all over the living room carpet. Had stitches and I'm left with an inch long scar over my knuckle... 

7. I studied childcare at college.

8. I'm a medical wonder...lol I have a hole in my heart, leaky heart valves and a  A bicornuate uterus..Meaning my womb is a womb that is roughly heart shaped instead of the more normal pear shape....Nothing to do with my heart problems though....lol

9. I am not a movie person....I hardly watch films because I get bored with them too quickly....I prefer tv shows! But....

10. I do have a few select films I can watch over and over including Con Air, Demolition man, Dirty Dancing, Titanic, Armageddon & Snatch.

11.The first book I remember reading was 'Boy' by Roald Dahl....

12. If I was to go out for a meal and they were on the menu I would always have a prawn cocktail for starters then scampi & chips for a main...

13. I am so shy.....Not just shy If I don't know you well I will hardly talk....People think I'm ignorant or snobby but I'm not I'm just painfully shy!

14. I had my ears pierced when I was 16....They lasted a week....I don't do earrings!!

15. I don't like to speak on the phone....The only people I spend more than 3 minutes on the phone to is my dad and my Aunty Jean!

16. I can't spell 'definitely' without putting it in google....Just a word I can't get the hang of spelling...lol

17. I own 2 dresses and 1 skirt....I'm more of a jeans or leggings person.

18. I call crumpets Pikelets....No one else I know calls them that apart from me and my dad!

19. The first two ponies I had were called Scampi & the other called chips & when she had a foal we called him Beeny as in Beans...lol

20. My favorite song ever is either Always by Bon Jovi or Sweet child 'o' mine by Guns n Roses....

21. I used to make Power tools at a Black & Decker factory...

22. I used to bite my nails....They were really bad....I stopped the day I had Becky....No idea why....Never even noticed until I had to cut them for the first time in 22 years!!

23. I have moved house 14 times in my life....Hopefully we're staying here for a long time to come!!....

24. I am a huge WWE wrestling fan and have watched it for the last 20 years...

25. I would of been called Tony if I was born a boy...

26. I swear too much....

27. I watch Diners, Drive-ins & Dives at least 5 nights a week..

28. The last film I seen at the pictures was Titanic...I haven't been to the Cinema for a while..

29. My favourite cocktail is Sex on the beach..

30. I have never eaten cheesecake....
 

No comments :

Post a Comment