Monday 10 December 2012

The Christmas tag!!


I have seen this on a few blogs and thought I would give it a go.....You can find the original here at Makeup-Pixi3

Q.   What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
I don't think I could pick one thing...It's a collection of things which make up that fuzzy great Christmas feeling...The songs, the drama of shopping, the food, the kids opening their presents, the tree....I could go on forever listing my favourite things....

Q.   What’s your favourite makeup look for the festive season?
I don't really have a favourite make-up look for Christmas....Maybe a bit more over the top and sparkly than usual!

Q.   Real tree or fake tree?
I would love a real one but don't think I could cope with the mess....So it's a fake one for us....We need a new one this year as the one we got last year looked terrible...Really scrawny and weedy looking....

Q.   Giving presents or receiving presents?
Giving....I love the buying and wrapping the presents up then seeing the persons face when they see the wonderful gift from me....

Q.   Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
Definitely christmas morning....The joy of having 2 young children....But I think even if I didn't have the girls I would still be up at daft o'clock in the morning....Do people actually wait till the evening to open presents...I think I do well waiting till Christmas day....lol

Q.   Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
This year we are making Handmade one's....The kids are getting in on the action....As well as saving a few pennies I think they are more personal....

Q.   What’s your favourite Christmas film?
Hard to pick just one....It's a choice between The Muppet Christmas Carol & Love Actually.....Everyone always say's Elf is the best ever christmas movie....I've never seen it....It's at the top of my to do list!


Q.   What’s your favourite Christmas food?
I have so many....I love Christmas dinner....Even the sprouts....I usually have it for a couple of days re-heated....I love mince pies & Christmas pudding and Christmas Cake!! My aunty gave me my Christmas cake a few weeks ago and I've ready eaten it....Oh well....I guess I'll have to buy another.....
 
I hope you enjoyed this.....If you do this tag, please do link back....Thankyou :)

No comments :

Post a Comment