Wednesday 28 November 2012

Bon Jovi tickets paid for! Finally!


I'm a HUGE Bon Jovi fan!! 

Jon Bon Jovi is the man....He gets better with age....Not many men do!!

A few weeks ago tickets for his 2013 tour went on sale....My friend 'N' bought 5 of them...I have been paying her back for a few weeks....Christmas is coming, money is tight....But today they are paid for!! 

I can relax and be happy in fact on the 13th of June 2013 I will be seeing the man again!! 

I saw him in concert in 2011 in  Edinburgh at Murrayfield Stadium & it was the first ever concert I had been to and I can say it was absolutely AMAZING!! Only let down was he didn't sing my favorite song 'Always' the reason why was because it was his and his wife's song and he missed her too much while on tour!! Awwww!!



 
Not bad....I got ushered in with a few of my friends to the standing area....I was supposed to be in the cheap seats....hahaha


No comments :

Post a Comment